Sales Manager Position
Getting more out of your life and career starts now.
When you join Eco Pest you’ll have an opportunity to be a leader in one of the fastest growing industries. We are looking for self-driven and ambitious leaders who have the desire to create a greener planet, and who want to win at every level of their career.
As a full-time Sales Manager, you will be training on all Eco Pest products with the opportunity to generate business through interactive presentations to prospective and existing clients. This position critical to Eco Pest's success and leads to several other career opportunities at Eco Pest, and will amplify your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. You’ll receive monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and sporting events.
We are specifically looking for individuals who will eventually oversee national expansion, and help us become the number one pest control provider in the country. Are you ready to lead the Green Pest Control Revolution?
What we are looking for?
- A candidate that is a self-starter and thrives in a competitive environment.
- This role requires someone that makes a great first impression and loves helping people.
- A leader that thrives in a commission centered environment.
- A proven leader in Door-to-door, Direct-to-home, or Direct-to-consumer environment.
- You must be able to think quickly on your feet and identify solutions to help solve customer and team issues.
- Prior industry experience or similar (pest control, telecommunications, security, housewares, etc.) is beneficial but not essential.
- We need a leader that can push the thinking of an already great sales team to new heights.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience leading sales teams, preferably Door-to-door
- Ability to recruit, train, and mentor/motivate team
- Entrepreneur mindset to think creatively and build organic growth to company
- Execute company objectives to hit sales targets
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build a productive, long lasting relationship
- Must be Honest, Hard Working, Team Driven, and Self-Motivated
- Must work well in a competitive team environment
- Maintain perseverance through ups and downs of the sales cycle
- Previous industry experience (B2C sales) is beneficial but not required
- Track record of leading a team while raising the level of productivity and performance
- Ability to set specific goals and objectives while communicating to team
- Passion for training and learning; become the expert on the developing Smart Home Industry
- An industry leading compensation plan
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Competition prizes, incentives, trips, etc.
- Advancement opportunities in a growing company
- Check out Start Your Own Branch