Being A CEO
Being a CEO of your own branch gives you a unique opportunity to develop yourself and your business and make a positive impact in your community. Eco Pest is committed to placing customer needs first, operating fairly and doing the right thing. Take a look and ask yourself if representing Eco Pest Control as an independent contractor CEO might be the right opportunity for you.
We look for people who:
- Want to make a positive difference in people's lives and in their community
- Want a career that is both personally and financially rewarding
- Have key entrepreneurial traits including the desire to manage their own time and personal financial success
Seeking candidates with:
- Proven ethical behavior
- The desire to network and build relationships that will obtain new customers, and retain existing customers
- Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
- Drive for personal and financial achievement through meeting customer needs
- Demonstrated success driving business results (not limited to pest control)
- Strong track record of professional success; ideally in external sales, business ownership or management roles
- A strong positive presence in the local community
- Financial ability to begin and sustain a business
Here are 10 reasons to explore becoming an Eco Pest CEO:
- Opportunity to run a business that can be both personally and financially fulfilling
- Ability to make a positive impact on your community
- Ability to offer a wide range of services to meet customer needs
- An opportunity that allows you to maintain your own schedule
- Ability to select, lead and develop your own team
- Worldwide travel opportunities
- National marketing and advertising support
- Proven turn-key opportunity which includes, business model, vehicles, uniforms, products, equipment, best practices, etc.
- Hands-on field development training experience with an established CEO and continued support
- Customer Care Centers are here to handle all billing and phone calls to allow our CEOs to focus on growing their business.
Eco Pest is an equal opportunity employer.